Do you need hiking boot insoles?
Is hiking your thing? Is foot discomfort taking some of the fun out of hiking? Would you like a little more cushioning and support when hiking? Hiking boot insoles could be just what you need.
Benefits of Using Insoles for Hiking Boots
Insoles for hiking boots typically have the following advantages:
- They are typically made of more durable materials than the insoles that come in your hiking boots;
- They are typically higher volume (which means more cushioning) since hiking boots tend to accommodate a thicker insole;
- They reduce the incidence of common injuries like plantar fasciitis;
- They provide stability to your gait and reduce excessive pronation and supination;
- Many insoles for hiking boots are heat moldable for a perfect fit;
- They provide arch support which helps take some of the load off your feet - especially if you are backpacking;
- Supportive insoles are better for people who have low or collapsed arches. It helps stimulate the arch muscles when they are engaged in sports and stressful activities like hiking.
Hiking boots insoles generally lasts up to a couple of years or more unless you use them daily. Insoles and Beyond carries the trusted brands of hiking boots insoles.
Here are a few of our most popular insoles for hiking.
Sole Softec Ultra Heat Moldable Insoles
Sole Softec Ultra Insulated Heat Moldable Insoles
Leave a comment